Thursday, June 6, 2013

Documenting Delight

Documenting Delight is one of my all-time favorite photo and video websites that I go to when I need a little sunshine in my life. Last night when Netflix infamously went down I had a choice. I could either go straight to sleep or I could watch home birth and natural hospital births online.

Of course I chose option B.

Welcoming Theodore is probably one of the most beautiful and positively breathtaking videos and photos that I've seen in a while. Not that this happens to every Mama, but it was pretty awesome to hear Mom exclaim, "That was easy!" when Theodore came out.

Take a look at the amazing video that accompanies the post, but for now enjoy this precious photo.
3
Photo from Documenting Delight
Thank you, Documenting Delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment